How To Use
Using one of the free AOM Templates available on the site is easy. You just have to follow a few steps.
1. Choose a template from the collection
2. Download and unpack the package
3. Open header.php file with a text editor lile Notepad or Wordpad and edit the "SITE NAME HERE" and "SLOGAN HERE" text to fit your store
4. Open footer.php and edit the "200x YOUR COMPANY" text to fit your site's name or company.
5. Upload all files to your store's main folder.
6. Go to the administrative panel of AOM and make the following changes. In the CSS section change CSS Override to Yes and enter style.css for the css file name and save the changes. In the Site section enter header.php for Site Header and footer.php for Site Footer and save the changes.
7. (Optional) In the tabs section you can set Display Tabs to No.
That's it. If you have any questions or difficulties you can always send your question by email to aomtemplates at gmail.comBookmark This Article: